Flexible Domain Models.
The Mendix Domain Model serves as a data abstraction layer and is one of the most powerful concepts of the Mendix framework. Both business and IT professionals can visually design high level entities and relationships, just like they appear in the real world.
- Visual and intuitive drag & drop editor that hides unnecessary complexity from the user
- Managing real-world entities and relationships instead of technical database models
- Centrally manage any changes, regardless of the underlying systems
- Supports multiple databases including MS SQL Server 2005+, Oracle and PostgreSQ
- Refactor your data model with automatic change propagation for your database schema
- Supports advanced object modeling: event management, inheritance and module structures