Collaboration is vital for building great enterprise apps. Social collaboration features like activity streams and chat functionality connect project stakeholders and help teams plan and manage application delivery from anywhere.
Additionally Mendix includes a built-in feedback mechanism that brings end users into the conversation. Team members and end users can easily comment on and discuss ideas, questions and issues.
- Best practice agile development methodology combined with social collaboration
- Collect user stories and feedback all in one place
- Track progress with sprint status boards, burndown charts, timelines and release plans
- Automatic versioning in shared project repositories
- Tools for managing polls, documents, ideation, and photos
- Engage everyone in the organization by giving them a voice
- Lightweight, easy to use, and made for agile teams
- Plan, manage and monitor projects in the cloud
- Collect feedback from any website or app
- Add and comment on sprints, user stories and tasks
- Commit product enhancements or changes and associate them with a specific user story
- Easy to configure feedback widget and API for any website or app
- Auto populating burndown chart and kanban board
- Access Mendix projects from directly within the visual modeling environment