Exchange best practices
An application built in Mendix usually consists into logical modules such as order management, account management, etc. Each module is self contained and can therefore easily be exported and imported into other applications. These so-called “modules” can be used as templates for other applications.
- Re-use and apply best practices
- Get a jump start in your application development
- Share your templates with others
- Easily import and export modules with one mouse click
- Automatic dependency checks
- Cross module references are automatically restored when updating or replacing a module