Extend Your Systems, and Your Investments
When large systems become too expensive to maintain, customize, and extend, use the Mendix App Platform as an adaptable top layer. Rather than ‘ripping and replacing’ legacy systems, build new functionality with multi-device applications on top of these systems. Mendix enables you to renew value in past investments and create a more adaptable framework going forward.
Mendix is certified to integrate SAP Netweaver. Engineers can quickly and easily extend SAP using the Mendix SAP Connector, a prebuilt module that allows you to send and retrieve data from any SAP system. Mendix supports all kinds of integrations from Idoc’s, BAPI’s to web services.
Quickly and easily integrate Mendix applications with Salesforce.com via web services to send and retrieve data from your Salesforce.com instance to your Mendix applications.
Make your SharePoint applications fit the unique needs of your organization by extending it with new functionality, building new multi-device user interfaces, or connecting siloed data sources. Or, do the opposite, and expose functionality of your Mendix application in SharePoint via Web Parts.
Customer Case Studies:
- Insurance Company Saves Millions with Integrated Business Portal
- Multinational Retailer Builds Consumer Credit Origination System with Mendix
- Automated Incident Registration System for Rail Operator
- Financial Routing System Delivered in June 5 Weeks
- + more
From our Blog
- Killing Your Company’s Legacy Applications – The Right Way
- Adaptive Apps: Survival of the Fittest Software
- Mendix Obtains SAP Certification for Agile ERP Extensions
- FICO Offers Mendix for Rapid Application Delivery