Rich Application Web Interface.
Easily create intuitive web forms within an easy-to-use drag & drop modeling environment. The Mendix rapid application development platform comes with capabilities to build rich user interfaces that go beyond your average web app.
- Drag & drop form builder
- Widget library
- Smart context-behavior
- Easily integrate complex form logic
- Conditional formatting
- CSS Theme styling
- Rich API to build your own widgets
Visualization + Immediate Feedback
The Mendix modeling environment is outfitted with an innovative drag & drop modeling editor to visually design user-friendly user interfaces. Visually design form layout, form logic, and navigation flows and deploy a working version in a matter of seconds. Results can directly be shown to the end-user and feedback can be processed on the spot.
The Rich Forms DSL is fully integrated with the Domain Model DSL. Using a drag & drop connector, attributes can easily be connected to a widget.
Mendix is equipped with advanced conditional formatting features; the layout and behavior of the form is dependent on certain values selected by the user.
It is easy to integrate your application into your corporate branding using themes. With a theme, your own look & feel can be applied to any Mendix application using your own CSS. It is even possible to switch themes at runtime.
Mendix supports advanced internationalization and translation features. Each form can easily be translated and displayed in any language. Mendix even supports right-to-left interfaces.
Apply your own look & feel
Mendix makes it easy to integrate your application into your corporate branding using themes. With a theme, your own look & feel can be applied to any Mendix application using your own CSS. It is even possible to switch themes runtime, or use different themes based on the current user.
- Customize the graphical user interface of your application to integrate it into your corporate branding
- Switch themes based on the current user (for example his user role or his department)
- Create a theme once, and apply it to any Mendix application you want
- Easily theme everything you want by using consistent widget templates
- Build your theme by starting with a default theme that has already been tested for compatibility across all major browsers
- Re-use your CSS by defining classes on almost every element in the modeling environment