Mendix App Platform Update: Mendix 4.4.0 and 3.3.4 have been released
Mendix App Platform Update: Mendix 4.4.0 and 3.3.4 have been released by Arjan van IJzendoorn
We are happy to announce that version 4.4.0 of the Mendix Business Modeler has been released. This is a maintenance release containing several minor improvements and fixes. Here are the highlights:
- Firefox 18 and newer versions are supported. We worked around a nasty bug in Firefox 18. If you applied the temporary fix suggested in that post, you can eliminate it once you migrate to version 4.4.0.
- We also fixed issues with Internet Explorer 10 and Mendix applications.
- Microflow buttons in mobile forms can now execute their actions asynchronously. This is useful for long running actions that would otherwise cause a time out. In related news, the time out in mobile applications has been increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- When doing batch replacements or translations of interface texts in the Modeler, you can now limit yourself to a subset of the modules in your project. This filter also applies when exporting to and importing from Excel.
- This version also includes some security enhancements – we therefore recommend that you upgrade to 4.4.
View all the release notes and download the latest version from the Mendix App Store.
For users still on older 3 series versions of the Business Modeler, we also made a patch release (Version 3.3.4) available, which fixes a small number of issues. As this release also includes the security enhancements, we recommend that you upgrade to this version. You can find the full release notes and download in the Mendix App Store.
Finally, the Mendix Service Console has been updated to version 4.1.0. Apart from fixing bugs, it allows you to turn on the remote debugger and to view the running requests. You can find it in the “Related downloads” tab page of a Mendix version.