Mendix Launches Twitter Contest to Celebrate Digital Innovation
Mendix on October 19, 2015
Are you ready to innovate a better future? Then it’s time to let the world know.
Today, we launched a contest for our community of disruptors, pioneers, and trailblazers that recognize the power of digital innovation in today’s enterprise economy.
The contest is open to Mendix Twitter followers in North America and Europe. To enter, all you have to do is follow @Mendix on Twitter and Retweet (RT) and/or Reply (@Mendix) designated giveaway tweets from @Mendix during the competition period.
The contest begins today Monday, October 19, and runs through December 18 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
What can you win? An exclusive Mendix T-shirt!
There will be two giveaways each week to randomly selected contestants. There is no limit to the amount of entries and no purchase necessary to enter. See full contest rules below.
Transform your ideas into apps and enter today!
- Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be allowed.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges.
- By accepting prize, each winner grants permission to Mendix to use winner’s name, location (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph and biographical and prize information and/or statements about the contest in all media for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law, and (ii) releases and holds harmless the Mendix and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, participation in the
- This contest is open to legal residents of North America and Europe 18 years of age or older at their time of entry, who are followers of the Mendix Twitter Page (located at http://twitter.com/Mendix). This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
*NOT redeemable for cash.
There are no additional prizes. Limit one prize per person.
- A total of 18 (2/week) winners will be selected in a random drawing. The drawing shall be held each week on Friday at 3:00 p.m. EDT from among all eligible entries received that week, starting Friday 3:01 p.m. EDT the previous week.
- The drawing will take place at Mendix’s office and will be conducted by Mendix, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Winners need not be present to win. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by Twitter Message or email.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim his/her prize by emailing his/her full name and email address (and proof of eligibility if requested) to firstname.lastname@example.org (after claiming the prize, winner will receive instructions on redeeming their prize).
Online Entry Disclaimer:
- Sponsors are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, or software; or failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device or the contents thereof related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this contest. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the owner of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
Use of Entry Information: