As 2015 winds down, we’re actively planning ahead but also looking back. We published a lot of great content on the Mendix blog over the past year. We thought it only fitting to highlight the best of the best.
Below, we recap the top 15 posts that we published in 2015 for IT and business leaders (based on pageviews in Google Analytics, in case you’re wondering). They cover topics ranging from implementing bimodal IT, to digital transformation, to how traditional companies like Capital One and the New York Times are dealing with the threat of digital disruption.
If you’re a Mendix developer more interested in how to leverage the latest capabilities of our platform, fear not. Tomorrow, we’ll highlight the top 15 posts in 2015 for Mendix developers.
We hope you find these collections useful. We’re looking forward to serving up more insightful and inspiring content in 2016.
Happy New Year from the Mendix Team!
- New GoPro CIO Tackles App Sprawl in Preparation for Move into Big Data
- Google is About to Disrupt the Insurance Industry: Are You Ready?
- John Hancock First to Market with Tech-Fueled Insurance Product Innovation
- The Simple Truth Behind Capital One’s Acquisition of Level Money
- How a 164-Year-Old Dog is Learning New Tricks: The New York Times is Experimenting Again
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: Bimodal IT, Agile and Speed
- Powering Continuous Innovation with the Mendix Free Edition
- 7 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Implementing Bimodal IT
- Bees know best: creating a bimodal IT organization
- Digital disruption – an opportunity or a threat?
- How to organize your first Mendix team
- The Digital Value Chain
- Checklist for Evaluating—and Avoiding—Cloud Vendor Lock-In
- Tomorrow’s Too Late: Rapid Time to Market is Table Stakes for Digital Innovation
- MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: Blurring the Lines Between IT and Business
What was your favorite post from 2015? Let us know in the comments below!