Mendix is leading the way in empowering enterprises to deliver applications that fit their EXACT vision. Facilitating an iterative, collaborative approach, the platform brings business and IT together to build and deploy innovative applications with unprecedented speed, collaboration and control. We are in an exploding market poised to hit $18 billion in the next 36 months. Already more than 3,400 organizations around the world use our platform to transform their businesses, including ADP, New Balance, Merck, PWC, Dun & Bradstreet and ING.
Our team is on a great trajectory, most recently breaking sales booking records in the first three quarters of 2016, including consistent, triple-digit growth in our strategic markets! These record results were driven by accelerated new logo growth as well as significant expansion as customers realize rapid time to value of our platform.
As the Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in the sales offense. Your objective is to fine-tune the existing opportunity development framework of our strategy by adjusting the levers of inbound, outbound and partner leads. You'll lead our energetic business development engine to perform with excellence as they build pipeline and identify qualified sales opportunities.
- Build up our business development offense by coaching, developing and recruiting "A Players" to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual performance targets.
- Make your stamp by optimizing our ability to deliver qualified revenue opportunities from our inbound and outbound lead strategy.
- Provide continuous inspection of the Mendix business process and pipeline to help accelerate the growth trajectory we are already on! Convey your ideas to Marketing and Sales leadership to optimize the Mendix pipeline.
- Manage territory assignments to maximize coverage across the North American market.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle via CRM (salesforce.com).
- Work directly with the Director of Sales and take part in regular leadership meetings with the Executive team.
- Take ownership of your career path and develop your skillsets to grow professionally, personally and financially alongside your colleagues!
At Mendix, you'll Experience a Winning culture
- We consider our people as people - not assets and it is our duty to surround our team with self-motivated "A Players" who Get. It. Done!
- We're all unique and we encourage you to express your philosophies on areas to grow Mendix!
- We celebrate success as a team and enjoy foosball, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
- 3+ years of business development management experience in the technology sector, preferably in Enterprise PaaS or SaaS
- A history of consistent over-achievement against performance goals as an individual contributor and team leader
- Expertise in efficient and effective lead sourcing and qualification
- Exemplary communication and coaching skills
- Self-disciplined in organizational and time management
- Experience working in a multi - cultural environment
- Experience working in a high - growth environment
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong desire to build a career at Mendix
- 21 Days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k Plan with Employer Match- 100% Vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental, and life insurance coverage
- FSAs for Medical, Dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted HubWay transportation for the city
So, are you the brilliant Business Development Manager we're looking for? Join now by sending us a link to your LinkedIn profile and telephone number.