Mendix is transforming how companies innovate and become leaders in their industries. The well-respected analysts from Gartner and Forrester agree that the Mendix 7 platform is the leading technology in an exploding market poised to hit $18 billion in the next 36 months. More than 3,400 organizations around the world rely on Mendix to innovate their business from disruptive start-ups to Wal-Mart and General Electric.
Our culture and team is derived from the dedicated of performance for the team and the development of the individual. Our record breaking growth was the result of accelerated new logo growth as well as significant expansion as customers realize rapid time to value of our platform
As the Business Development Leader, you will play a strategic key role in the sales offense. Your objective is to fine-tune the existing lead generation framework of our strategy by adjusting the levers of inbound, outbound and partner leads. You'll lead and expand our energetic team of experienced and professional sales development reps to perform with excellence as they build pipeline and identify qualified sales opportunities.
- Build up our sales development offense by coaching, developing and recruiting "A Players" to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual performance targets.
- Make your stamp by optimizing our ability to deliver qualified revenue opportunities from our inbound and outbound lead strategy.
- Provide continuous inspection of the Mendix business process and pipeline to help accelerate the growth trajectory we are already on! Convey your ideas to Marketing and Sales leadership to optimize the Mendix pipeline.
- Manage territory assignments to maximize coverage across the North American market.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle via CRM (salesforce.com).
- Leverage supporting team and tools to maximize outreach and production including Saleloft, DiscoverOrg, Linkedin, Dun & Bradstreet and more.
- Work directly with the Director of Sales and take part in regular leadership meetings with the Executive team.
- Take ownership of your career path and develop your skillsets to grow professionally, personally and financially alongside your colleagues!
At Mendix, You'll Experience a Winning culture
- We consider our people as people - not assets and it is our duty to surround our team with self-motivated "A Players" who Get. It. Done!
- We support each other and celebrate wins as a team
- We're all unique and we encourage you to express your philosophies on areas to grow Mendix!
- We celebrate success as a team and enjoy foosball, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
- 4+ years of business development management experience in the technology sector, preferably in Enterprise PaaS or SaaS
- Strong desire for professional growth and to lead by example in a highly collaborative environment
- A history of consistent over-achievement against performance goals as an individual contributor and team leader
- Expertise in efficient and effective lead sourcing and qualification
- Exemplary communication and coaching skills
- Experience with developing, monitoring and continuously improving sales processes for BDR teams
- Self-disciplined in organizational and time management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Free medical coverage and company contribution to health savings account
- 21 Days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k Plan with Employer Match- 100% Vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental, and life insurance coverage
- FSAs for Medical, Dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted HubWay transportation for the city
So, are you the brilliant Business Development Leader we're looking for? Join now by clicking the "Join Us" button.