We're all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our application Platform as a Service makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We're recognized as a leader and visionary within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We're investing to boost momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a young collaborative and energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are seeking to recruit a smart, ambitious and tech-savvy Content & Communications Manager (Parttime) to our team to help take our growth to the next level. The primary objective of the content and communication manager is to increase thought leadership and positive notoriety in the Dutch market. Our challenge as communicators is to strategically engage the right audience, on the right channels, with the right messages, at the right times.
You'll help us drive digital innovation by:
Managing PR activities to:
- Engage with local journalists
- Plan, execute on day-to-day media activities in the region
- Ensure PR outcomes are fed into social pipeline to extend visibility and reach and to enable coverage to become a sharable asset
- Customer reference requests, identify reference opportunities and coordinate development of local reference activities
- Be the point of contact to liaise with spokespeople in the region
- Managing Dutch-specific social media presences, working with content creators, tracking and reporting metrics
- Working with EMEA Marketing team and EMEA sales teams to ensure a regular, timely flow of shareable, right-fit content curated for use by the Netherlands, and by partners, where appropriate
Supporting Dutch demand generation marketing team to:
- Write Dutch content for lead generation activities
- Ensure Dutch specific campaigns are social-ready and have actionable/shareable social elements, with tracking and regular reporting of results
- Developing or assist development of content assets for demand generation campaigns as needed
- Developing strategies to support key EMEA events
- 3+ years PR and content marketing experience, or related experience developing and curating editorial, ranging from written to social to graphic assets, and a demonstrable track record of driving and reporting results.
- Strong grasp of the Dutch social media landscape, the uses of regional social channels in business and demand creation, and importance of social media's relationship to sales, content marketing and PR.
- Demonstrable experience in PR within the Netherlands
- Strong communicator with outstanding writing, communication and editing skills, especially taking target audience for content marketing vehicles into consideration.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience of working with resellers, and strategic alliance partners is an advantage.
- Able to translate English tech speak into plain Dutch and vice versa, especially converting complex technical details into clearly understandable messages and soundbites.
- Ability to manage communications and enforce deadlines across complex stakeholder groups.
What's in it for you
- You'll be part of the Mendix rollercoaster - one of the fastest growing software companies around
- You'll be able to shape this role with your own creativity
- Working in innovative teams
- Working within a smart, young company where you can be yourself.
At Mendix you'll experience:
- That we consider our people are people and not assets.
- Why our staff turnover rates are so ridiculously low.
- The relaxed work atmosphere, including our lounge spaces.
- The almost unlimited freedom you get to expand your creativity, ideas and development.
You'll change the world with us if:
- Good isn't good enough for you
- You live and breathe innovation
- You grab every opportunity that comes along and monitor new developments in your field.