We're all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our platform makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate towards the perfect digital solutions.
We're recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year-over-year revenue growth. We're investing to boost momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team - then Mendix is the place for you.
As a Support Engineer at Mendix, you will provide first-line and second-line support to our customers and implementation partners from all over the world. You will work closely with second and third line support: our DevOps, CloudOps, R&D and Expert Services teams. You will work with state of the art technologies like: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry.
We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative people with 1-3 years of relevant work experience in customer support in a technical environment and/or at a cloud software vendor.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives and career opportunities are abundant
- Become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities
- Conquer technical challenges by finding innovative solutions. You'll have the opportunity to harness all your skills to make a difference in your role
- Work with our customers like: Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our (international) partners like: Capgemini, Accenture and HP
At Mendix you'll experience:
- We consider our people as people - not assets
- Our employee turnover rate is ridiculously low
- We are focused on results - not "boxes" and "rules"
- We are all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We enjoy foosball, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
You're the support professional we need if:
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- You have a Bachelor or Master in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- You have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- You are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- You preferably have experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre)
- You preferably have understanding of cloud architecture/deployment and infrastructure services like web servers, load balancing, SSL/TLS/X509, VPN and setting up these services in a reliable, scalable and secure way
So, are you the brilliant Support Engineer we're looking for? Join now!