Mendix seeks a Field Marketing Manager to focus on the UK market and who will be part of the EMEA Marketing team.
The Mendix Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing plan for the UK that aligns and augments global marketing initiatives. Primary responsibilities of this role include marketing strategy and priority alignment with Sales, developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that help the sales team meet or exceed revenue goals. This individual will work closely with the Director of UK Sales and sales team to understand their priorities, and translate those into results-oriented plans. This position requires an experienced, highly organized marketing professional with strong expertise in events management and demand generation marketing within the UK market.
- Develop the UK marketing plan to achieve defined performance metrics
- Collaborate with cross functional global teams - Public Relations & Social Media, Product Marketing, and others - to provide context around UK marketing needs, and to maximize ability of the UK team to leverage those resources in the field
- Manage the portfolio of integrated marketing activities to the greatest ROI
- Budget tracking of campaigns spend
- Work with Mendix channel team to leverage joint marketing efforts with key partners
- Build strong relationships with sales team, establish credibility and rapport
- Collaborate and team with EMEA based field marketing counterparts
- Leverage existing global campaigns and learnings from other regions and global intiatives.
- Communicate marketing campaigns, timing and performance tracking to the UK BDR resources.
- Develop, track and enable UK BDR sales resources with campaign follow up information and materials
- Track program ROI, and be able to drill down on the performance aspects of the UK business as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing
- Minimum 2-4 years of executing IT demand generation programs in the UK
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, including ability to present and position marketing plans to peers, marketing and sales leadership
- Understanding of public relations and digital marketing
- Strong aptitude for connecting technology to customer requirements
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative thinker who can articulate the context between corporate objectives and UK market drivers
- Knowledge of how to leverage the channel in marketing strategy
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize competing interests
- Proficient in MS-Office applications, Marketo, Salesforce.com
What's in it for you
- You'll be part of the Mendix rollercoaster - one of the fastest growing software companies around
- You'll be able to shape this role with your own creativity and grow the UK market
- Working in innovative teams
- Working within a smart, young company where you can be yourself.
At Mendix you'll experience:
- That we consider our people are people and not assets.
- Why our staff turnover rates are so ridiculously low.
- The relaxed work atmosphere, including our lounge spaces.
- The almost unlimited freedom you get to expand your creativity, ideas and development.
You'll change the world with us if:
- Good isn't good enough for you
- You live and breathe innovation
- You grab every opportunity that comes along and monitor new developments in your field.
At the eye of the storm of PaaS, mobile, cloud and rapid app dev, Mendix is radically changing the way companies build apps. We're building cutting-edge technology and a rock-star team on our quest to revolutionize the enterprise application development market. With rapid growth and thousands of raving users, we're already a recognized leader by Forrester, Gartner and IDC.
Mendix is a company where you can challenge yourself, grow and be successful - personally and professionally. At the same time, you'll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together. If you're looking for that special place to build your career and thrive, come help change the world of application development and become "Mendix Blue."