We’re all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our Application Platform as a Service makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We’re recognized as a leader and visionary within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We’re investing to boost momentum and we’re looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a young collaborative and energetic team – then Mendix is for you.
We are seeking to recruit a smart, ambitious and tech-savvy Partner Business Development Representative to our team to help take our growth to the next level. As a Partner Business Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for new partners arriving from our partner recruitment programs as well as outbound efforts.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation by:
- Following up on potential new partner organizations
- Working closely with the Marketing and Channel Sales teams
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns
- Initiating smart lead finding
- Working the booth during events
- Finding the right decision makers and / or influencers within partner organizations
- Establish relationships with the "decision making unit" within a partner organization, such as the general manager, sales & marketing manager, operations manager and other influencers
- Asking the right questions to find out if there’s compelling reasons for a partner to consider investing in building a Mendix practice
- Setting appointments with potential partners
- Doing proper handovers to the Partner Account Executives who will follow-up the recruitment effort.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software sales as a BDR or Inside Sales
- Excellent phone and written communications skills in both Dutch & English (preferably)
- The curiosity to keep asking questions that trigger your counterpart to think through their ambitions and challenges and share this openly with you
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
- The ability to work part-time or full-time
What you’ll experience at Mendix:
- We consider our people as people - not assets
- We’re focused on results – not “boxes” and “rules”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We enjoy table football, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
- The view across the River Maas from one of the most spectacular office buildings in Rotterdam
So, are you the brilliant Partner Business Development Representative we’re looking for? Join us now!