We're all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our platform makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We're recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We're investing to boost momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
As a Partner Program Manager you will collaborate cross-functionally within Mendix to establish a foundation for a world class partner ecosystem.
Service Partner Lifecycle Management
- Recruiting: Develop and maintain processes for recruiting Service Partner companies. Establish clear value propositions for partner and company ecosystem
- Selection/Criteria: Develop company guidelines for new Service Partner companies, As our business evolves, so should the core competencies of the Service Partner companies
- Contracting: Understand market data (as it pertains to regional rates) and assist with rates negotiations
- Onboarding: Monitor onboarding milestones of new Service Partner companies / Service Partner technicians
- Build effective collaboration across all functional areas including sales, marketing, services, product, and operational teams
- Ensure the best partner experience with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business, innovation, and community
Demand and Capacity Planning
- Forecast demand and capacity of the Service Partner work
- Development of metrics to monitor the performance of individual consultants and the overall service network
- Work with the Expert Services organization to develop a balanced approach to resource allocation
Service Partner Activity/Performance
- Track how Service Partner companies perform against standards / requirements. Identify opportunities to improve company and consultant performance.
On-Going Performance Knowledge Development
- Ensure that services partners have the training and access to knowledge need to deliver on assignments
- Communication Tools: Ensure the Service Partner Portal provides value to Service Partner network (make the portal the primary means for effective communications
- Continue to drive innovative ideas into our partner network
- Use your excellent communications skills to competently represent Mendix to Service Partner company representatives, providing a positive experience
At Mendix you'll experience:
- We consider our people as people - not assets
- Our employee turnover rate is ridiculously low
- We're focused on results - not "boxes" and "rules"
- We're all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We enjoy foosball, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience managing global partner programs in a global, complex environment
- Five or more years of experience with software and technology, preferably in a Service Delivery role
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity
- Ability to engage all stakeholders including executives
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and globally up to 50%
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
So, are you the brilliant Partner Program Manager we're looking for? Join now!