We're all about enabling businesses drive digital innovation. And our platform makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We're recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We're investing to boost momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are looking for an experienced product manager for a key position working on Mendix' Visual Modeling tools for the user interface, data model and business logic. Mendix' signature visual, model-driven development platform enables business users and developers to build multi-device applications fast and easy.
Your main job is to translate what you see in the market to product fit within our company, translating opportunities to roadmap. This is not a job you do by yourself; stakeholders, our UX department and developers all play a role in making these features reality.
Make a difference as a Product Manager by:
- Identifying customer needs of our product through data driven analysis, A/B testing, usability studies, market analysis and quantitative research.
- Having an extensive background in Agile product management & Agile software development.
- Being able to inspire and motivate R&D engineers.
- Having an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Delighting our customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Defining the product vision and roadmap.
- Working closely with the stakeholders both within R&D and other departments to ensure the specific implementation plans are aimed at turning the vision into reality.
- Provide clarity in Product Backlog items; make clear decisions regarding functionality and prioritization to ensure the development team knows what to work on.
- Having extensive experience with hands-on application development preferably in a software product company plus having 4 years' experience in a leadership role in product management.
- Having educational background in Computer Science related studies or Business related studies with demonstrable technical affinity during your career.
What's in it for you:
- You'll be part of the Mendix rollercoaster - one of the fastest growing software product companies around.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours.
- Working in a smart, intrinsic motivated, young team where you can be yourself.
- A place where colleagues get together for a beer on Friday afternoons or during other fun related activities throughout the year.
At Mendix you'll experience:
- That we recognize our people are people and not assets.
- Why our staff turnover rates are so ridiculously low.
- The relaxed work atmosphere, including our lounge spaces and rooftop terrace with a view.
- The almost unlimited freedom you get to expand your creativity, ideas and development.
- The view across the River Maas from one of the most spectacular office buildings in Rotterdam.