We’re all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our platform makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We’re recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We’re investing to boost momentum and we’re looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team – then Mendix is for you.
As a Senior Consultant at Mendix, you will lead high-end business solutions for our key customers. As the project lead in a multidisciplinary team you will have the opportunity to work with outstanding talent with all facets of business innovation. You will have previous consultancy experience, and ideally come from a custom software development background, particularly using the agile methodology.
You will be hands-on, and play an intrinsic part of the development process using the Mendix platform. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption. Communication throughout the project is crucial - you will be the “go-to” person for management updates to the customer, partners and within Mendix. As well as working with customers, you will be supporting our partners and will be a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Supporting customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivating clients with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with Mendix
- Coaching our Expert Services Consultants to help them grow to the next level
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Work with key clients and stakeholders to implement solutions on the Mendix platform in context of their business and technical needs
- Responsible for project lifecycle, including understanding customer requirements, Mendix Platform value, effective solutions within budget and long-term customer success
- Design and implement business processes using Mendix technology
- Understand the development effort to proactively identify scope creep or increased budget requires as well as communicate progress to customer and project manager
- Deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which Mendix’ platform could provide a solution
- You get jazzed about and have a proven track record for leading and delivering software projects as a senior consultant / project manager
- You’re a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You have a good understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possible Java, .Net – you don’t have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely a pro
- Custom software development is something you’ve actually done or work within an organization that focused on software development
What you’ll experience at Mendix:
- We consider our people as people - not assets
- We’re focused on results – not “boxes” and “rules”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We enjoy table football, ping pong and other team activities
- We care about personal and professional development
We take care of our team – check out our benefits:
- 21 days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with employer match – 100% vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- FSAs for medical, dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted Hubway transportation for the city
So, are you the brilliant Senior Professional Services Consultant we’re looking for? Join now!