We're all about helping businesses drive digital innovation. And our platform makes it easy for small, cross-functional teams to test new ideas and iterate toward the perfect digital solutions.
We're recognized as a leader within the market and our success has led to year over year revenue growth. We're investing to boost momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are seeking to recruit a smart, ambitious and tech-savvy Senior Sales Engineer to our team to help take our growth to the next level. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be part of a highly energetic global sales culture.
You'll help us drive digital innovation by:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and find the best places for them to apply the Mendix Platform
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc)
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- Between 5 - 10 years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years of relevant pre-sales engineering experience
- Well versed in complex application architecture, comparing and contrasting technologies against middleware, BPM, SOA, 4GL, etc
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PasS and cloud market space
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Experience / training in solution selling and or Sandler
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, SQL
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent. (MIS, CS, etc.)
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives
We take care of our team - check out our benefits:
- 21 days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with employer match - 100% vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- FSAs for medical, dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted Hubway transportation for the city
So, are you the brilliant Solution Architect we're looking for? Apply now!