Dutch is mandatory
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with great empathy and strong passion for design to deliver the best user experience and bespoke apps. As a true team player, you are eager to roll up your sleeves and get the job done as part of an exceptional and passionate team of Experts.
As an UX designer you:
- Bring UX skills and product expertise to our largest and most strategic customers and advise and guide them how to maximize UX in their application portfolio and organization.
- Translate business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile) user applications.
- Are able to communicate those designs to customers as well as your development team, not only sharing the results but also on why your designs came to be as they are.
- Will enable our partners and customers by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications for our customers and prospect.
- Inspire and enable our eco-system and developer community by developing and sharing valuable UI/UX content, patterns and best practices.
- Will work on multiple challenging agile projects simultaneously in which your part-time contribution is key to success.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Relevant higher education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design.
- Proven work experience as a UX designer, ideally within an Agile environment.
- Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web based applications.
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to complex business applications.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap with proven Photoshop or Illustrator experience.
- Advanced language skills in Dutch and English.
What you’ll experience at Mendix:
- We consider our people as people – not as “assets.”
- We’re focused on results – not on “boxes” and “rules.”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself.
- We celebrate success as a team.
- We enjoy drinking some beers together and other team activities.
- We care about personal and professional development.
- A journey of a lifetime on our way to the top.
Mendix helps businesses drive digital innovation and transformation. Our platform and approach make it easy for small, cross-functional teams to develop, deploy, and test new ideas into business applications in weeks instead of months while iterating towards the digital solutions that meet business requirements and exceed expectations.
Mendix is recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader and visionary in the Platform-as-a-Service market space, and our success has led to strong year-over-year revenue growth. We’re investing to boost momentum and are therefore looking to expand our global teams. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, make your customers successful and develop strategic long-term relationships with them, and want to work within a highly collaborative and energetic team, then come and talk to Mendix.