Don’t miss our future Live Sessions
Build a Fitness-Tracking App
Learn how to build a fitness-tracking app in under 60 minutes in this low-code live build. Ryan Mocke, developer evangelist at Mendix, builds out five core features using native mobile. It includes alive Q&A.
In this community webinar, learn how you can:
- Create a native mobile app
- Use native device features like GPS and the camera
- Display pictures on a map in a carousel
- Use built-in features to apply basic styling
- Build a leaderboard that lists your friends
- Create a sleek UI with smooth page transitions and clean menus
Download the project files here: https://bit.ly/fitness-app-files
Join Mendix: https://www.mendix.com
Mendix Slack Community: http://bit.ly/mendixcommunityslack
Mendix Forum: https://forum.mendix.com/
Learning new technologies can be a daunting task. It often involves many hours of training, trying and testing just to learn the basics. Enter the Low-Code Live Builds, where you’ll learn how to build a popular app using Mendix in under 60 minutes, covering the latest features and functionalities along with the project files so you can get hands on and learn by doing.