The low-code event of the year
You won’t want to miss this. Join us on September 1.Register now
Go Make It.
Our world has changed. We are no longer creating the workplace of the future, we are living in it.
Navigating a global disruption requires change-readiness and adaptability. At its core, low-code development is built on these supporting principles — collaboration, agility, openness, and innovation.
Learn how you can use low-code to drive digitalization forward and embrace our new reality. Attend Mendix World: Version 2.0 for inspiration, tools, and best practices to help you make a real difference.
The event kicks off on September 1 with our CEO + CTO keynote at 8:00 ET/14:00 CEST followed by 60+ breakout sessions. All sessions are pre-recorded and available for you to watch on your own schedule, whenever works best for you.
Additionally, we will offer a dozen live workshops throughout the rest of event launch week—stay tuned for more details!
Check out some of the sessions going live September 1 & beyond:Explore agenda
Your front row seat to everything low-code
- Unlock inspiring data patterns in human behavior with mathematician and professor, Hannah Fry.
- Think creatively about how you adapt to changing customer needs with tips from Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation at Disney.
- Be the first to witness the latest Mendix platform announcements and capabilities.
- Watch product demos and deep dives into features and functionalities, then get hands-on to level up your skills.
- Learn from other Makers who are inspiring change and setting the standard for digital disruption.
- Engage with the community—foster connections with thousands of Makers from around the world.