The low-code event of the yearRegister now
Go Make It.
Our world has changed. We are no longer creating the workplace of the future, we are living in it.
Navigating a global disruption requires change-readiness and adaptability. At its core, low-code development is built on these supporting principles — collaboration, agility, openness, and innovation.
Learn how you can use low-code to drive digitalization forward and embrace our new reality. Attend Mendix World: Version 2.0 for inspiration, tools, and best practices to help you make a real difference.
Check out the event sessions - they’re ready to watch now!Explore agenda
Your front row seat to everything low-code
- Unlock inspiring data patterns in human behavior with mathematician and professor, Hannah Fry.
- Think creatively about how you adapt to changing customer needs with tips from Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation at Disney.
- Be the first to witness the latest Mendix platform announcements and capabilities.
- Watch product demos and deep dives into features and functionalities, then get hands-on to level up your skills.
- Learn from other Makers who are inspiring change and setting the standard for digital disruption.
- Engage with the community—foster connections with thousands of Makers from around the world.