Mendix Announces Its Participation at SAPPHIRE NOW® to Showcase Rapid Application Development Platform
Orlando — June 5, 2018— Mendix, an SAP partner, today announced that it will participate at SAPPHIRE NOW® and ASUG Annual Conference being held June 5–7 in Orlando, Florida in booth #286. Mendix offers an easy-to-use platform to rapidly create and continuously improve enterprise applications. Mendix is available as an SAP® Solution Extension, SAP Cloud Platform Rapid Application Development service by Mendix. The combined capabilities allow customers the ability to build custom applications on SAP Cloud Platform up to 10 times faster than with traditional development approaches.
As enterprises invest in digitizing their operations, business demand for new and innovative applications is growing significantly faster than the capacity of IT organizations to deliver them. The solution is designed to help IT organizations close this gap.
“SAP customers are now developing applications using the Mendix platform integrated into SAP software,” said Hans de Visser, VP of Strategic Alliances Marketing at Mendix. “We’re excited about the traction our partnership has had at both existing and new customers. Customers are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives by building apps on SAP Cloud Platform at considerable speed and scale.”
During the conference, please join the following Mendix breakout sessions:
- Tuesday, June 5 at 11:00 am – 11:20 am and 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm, in the SAP Leonardo and Future Technologies Topic Area 5 – Accelerate Your Digital Transformation with New Applications in the Cloud
- Tuesday, June 5 at 2:30 pm – 2:50 pm, at the Platform Topic Area 1 – Simplify the User Experience with High Productivity Tools
- Thursday, June 7 at 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm, at breakout room S310C – Rapid Application Development (RAD) Accelerates Your Digital Transformation
SAP Cloud Platform Rapid Application Development extends the power of systems running SAP software by helping IT organizations rapidly build apps for:
- Innovation – Launch new digital products and services by leveraging SAP Leonardo technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning and Big Data.
- Customer Engagement – Build web and mobile apps to deliver superior user experiences for customers and partners.
- Operational Efficiency – Build apps to increase process efficiency and employee productivity.
- SAP S/4HANA® Migration – Accelerate migration to SAP S/4HANA by bringing customizations and localizations to the SAP Cloud Platform.
SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference are the world’s premier business technology event and largest SAP customer-run conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners, and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
SAP, SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Connect with Mendix
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
Senior Director, Global Communications