Retail digital transformation is a “once-in-a-lifetime” disruption
Retailers around the world are forging ahead with “bold ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ proactive internal disruption.” Find out why in the Gartner 2022 report: Top Trends in Retail Digital Transformation and Innovation.
Prepare your business for the future of retail. Discover what Gartner highlights as “root and branch reform” digital transformation and other trends necessary for long-term competitive advantage. The report explains why it is “now time for retailers to seriously start getting their houses in order.”
Get your copy of the report and you’ll learn:
- What new trends in retail say about the future of the industry
- Why all retail divisions including merchandising face a “once-in-a-lifetime tectonic pivot”
- Why “root-and-branch” digital transformation is necessary for long-term competitive advantage
- How “e-commerce will cease to be a differentiator in the retail marketplace”
- Why it’s urgent for retailers to “get their houses in order” with regards to digital strategy.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- 1 Gartner, Top Trends in Retail Digital Transformation and Innovation for 2022, Jonathan Kutner, Miriam Burt, and 5 others, 14 March 2022