Find out why Gartner recommends moving beyond RPA to accelerate business transformation
Successful business transformation requires long-term strategic thinking. Realizing the full benefits of digitization efforts requires more than simply converting manual workflows into digital processes. Robotic process automation (RPA), a common tool used for automation, can only be used as a piece of the digitization puzzle. By relying solely on RPA, enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders are preventing full, end-to-end process automation.
To succeed with digitization efforts, Gartner suggests that these leaders “plan a long-term strategic roadmap by aligning business goals, identifying processes to optimize and choosing complementary technologies.”1 Often IT leaders are pressured to focus on short-term solutions of routine process automation with RPA, but choosing the right technology that delivers enterprise-wide automation is challenging. In this report, Gartner outlines a three-step framework to help IT leaders build an enterprise-wide automation strategy and pick the right tools to achieve their automation goals.
Download this complimentary Gartner Report to find out how low-code helps enable end-to-end process automation by:
- Make the development process accessible for all stakeholders, helping to align business goals
- Enable the fastest iterations of technical solutions for automation efforts
- To go rapidly from an idea to a deployed application
- Create or modernize the user experience (UX) of a process requiring web or mobile user interfaces
- 1 Gartner, Move Beyond RPA to Deliver Hyperautomation, Saikat Ray, Cathy Tornbohm, Marc Kerremans, Derek Miers, 16 December 2019