How Do RPA, BPMS, and Low-code Compare?
What does successful process automation look like?
Ineffective processes exist in virtually every organization, oftentimes being mission-critical but providing a poor user experience and wasting valuable time on simple, repetitive tasks. According to McKinsey, “organizations in every region and industry are automating at least some business processes, yet only a slight majority have succeeded at meeting their targets.”1
This has pushed IT leaders to evaluate tools that digitize business processes—but unfortunately, many of these technologies merely provide point-solutions that don’t serve the ideal state of a fully digitized, end-to-end process.
The question is: what technology helps ensure successful process automation? Download the CIO’s Guide to Successful Process Automation to find out more. You’ll learn about:
- Key criteria for successfully automating processes and a comparison of RPA, BPMS, and low-code technologies
- The importance of development and technical capabilities when choosing a process automation solution
- Use cases from five enterprise processes that were digitized and improved through an automation solution built with low-code
- How to future-proof your investment with intelligent automation
Download now to find the best solution for successfully automating business processes.
- 1 https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/operations/our-insights/the-automation-imperative