Gain a competitive edge with low-code
With ever-evolving technology and the pressures of digital transformation, modern enterprises often struggle to stay flexible in the face of change. This is especially true if you rely on legacy systems and outdated tech.
The Mendix platform combines the speed of low-code development with a future-proof foundation to redefine your organization’s agility and scalability. From AI to UX, our platform is the only one of its kind designed to handle the complexities of enterprise development.
Turn ambitious ideas into high-impact outcomes
Develop with a powerful, future-proof platform
- Build contextual, fit-for-purpose customer experiences that work across a wide range of different devices.
- Deliver an enterprise-wide landscape of applications with a broad range of technical and organizational requirements.
- Empower IT to lead digital business initiatives with speed and ease.
Break down collaboration barriers
- Empower business and technology specialists to work together to ensure that strategies align with business goals.
- Solve complex problems by engaging multifunctional teams throughout the entire lifecycle of your software portfolio.
- Use our solution lifecycle management for an additional feedback loop between the implementation and CoE delivery teams.
Govern the entire software development lifecycle
- Build confidently with the most trusted governance tools and controls with guardrails at every level.
- Take on more complex, transformational initiatives by engaging everyone from ideation through delivery.
- Capture requirements and embed value assessment throughout the lifecycle of your software portfolio.
- Quickly pivot to the best opportunities, consolidate ideas, and focus on the right problems.
Deploy with control and flexibility
- Deploy fast, frequently, and on your own terms while minimizing risk and maximizing uptime.
- Simplify operations and maintain complete control with flexible public, private, and dedicated cloud deployment options.
- Choose to deploy with top cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Red Hat OpenShift, SAP Cloud Platform, etc.
Deliver continuous value
- Execute your digital transformation initiatives faster than with traditional development methods.
- Bring in more revenue and cost savings by enhancing customer experiences.
- Improve efficiency, fast-track development time, and accelerate time-to-market.
- Use the Mendix Digital Execution Practice as your guide to assembling your team and executing the software projects that directly align with your vision for digital transformation.
"We looked at alternative platforms but found that Mendix is one of the strongest out there, particularly for complex use cases."
See what independent research firms are saying
Learn why Gartner recognized Mendix as a Leader in the latest Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms.
Read the Gartner report
Read The Total Economic Impact™ of Mendix Low-code Platform, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting.Read the Forrester report
See what customers
are creating with low-code
Browse additional resources
The CIO's Guide to Successful
Process AutomationThe question is: what technology helps ensure successful process automation? Download the CIO’s Guide to Successful Process Automation to find out more.
Digital Ecosystems 101: How to Deliver Value & Drive GrowthWhat is a digital ecosystem? Read how to build an enterprise digital ecosystem, and how it can deliver value and drive growth.
What is the Future of Generative AI in the Enterprise?Generative AI in the enterprise? Gordon van Huizen, SVP of Strategy at Mendix shows how to use it to create value, and talks about what else to expect from AI.
What is Successful Digital Transformation?The problem with digital transformation is that we focus too much on the "digital." Successful transformation requires more than just low-code technology; it requires a practice.
Your Guide to Driving Digital InnovationDigital innovation can transform business solutions from good to great. Here’s how to implement successful digital innovation strategies.
Why Digital Transformation Pivots on People, Not Just TechThe challenge organizations face when approaching digital transformation is not always necessarily a technology challenge; it’s a people challenge.