About our program
We’re all makers, but there are some who strive for more. They are experts, leaders, and evangelists who enjoy helping others and aren’t shy about sharing their own success stories. They are people whose opinions and insight we regard highly. The MVP Program is a way for us to bring these experienced individuals together, showcase their success to others, and equip them with the knowledge and insight they need to make an even bigger impact with their peers, organizations, and customers.
MVPs are experts in a number of different topics – skilled in technology, business, driving change, and delivering value.
MVPs lead the way in exploring new technologies to solve common challenges and build innovative solutions.
MVPs have found success and want to help others attain that same success. They love sharing what they’ve made, how they’ve made it, and how they can help others make it.
- Enjoys speaking at conferences and events along with other thought leaders
- Shares success stories and challenges overcome with other customers
- Sees benefit in sharing their story to a broader audience
As an MVP, you get…
Advanced notice and early access to new product updates and features
Brainstorm and feedback sessions with product management
Exclusive networking opportunities, unique experiences, VIP treatment, and recognition at industry events
Remote round table conversation with our Evangelists team to discuss industry trends, topics, and emerging technologies
MVP spotlight across social media channels
MVP badge on your maker Profile
How do you become an MVP?
We don’t want to bother you with tedious requirements and detailed expectations. Instead, here’s what we’re looking for in our MVPs.
- Be passionate about Mendix and the platform
- Be active in the community, answering questions and starting conversations of your own
- Establish yourself as a go to expert for other community members looking for guidance
- Participate in co-marketing activities with Mendix
- Be a customer reference for prospects and other Mendix customers
- Display thought leadership and knowledge in software development and IT