build department-wide business applications
Starting at $950/month
Everything in Basic, plus:
- Customer Success Manager
- Project Dashboard
- Enhanced Deployment Options
- Dedicated Database Tenancy
- 4 Environments Per App
- Ops Dashboard
- IDP Integration
- Vertical Scalability
Build mission-critical core systems
Get a Quote
Everything in Standard, plus:
- Private App Store
- Flexible # Environments Per App
- Enhanced Vertical Scalability
- Horizontal Scalability
- Advanced Infrastructure Control
- 24/7 Support
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
|No-code / Citizen Development|
|Low-code / Pro Development|
|Private App Store|
|Mendix For Private Cloud||$||$|
|Mendix For Cloud Dedicated||$||$|
|Mendix For Server-Based Deployment||$||$|
|# Environments Per App||2||2 Environments: One Mendix Cloud V4; One local development||Up to 4||Up to 4|
|HA / Fallback|
|Advanced Infrastructure Control|
|Free Online Academy|
|Customer Success Manager|
Only pay for the users you need
Your per user price decreases as your user count increases
You’ll be in good company
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I decide which package is the best for me?
That depends on the type and number of apps you’re planning to build. As a general rule of thumb:
- Free is to explore the full capabilities of our platform, build prototypes or small applications for personal use. Learn more about Mendix Free
- Basic is a good fit for simple applications like automating a spreadsheet or creating a departmental workflow as it offers guaranteed availability (responsiveness, uptime) on Mendix Cloud and access to our Support team. Learn more about Basic.
- Standard is suitable for the majority of business applications as it provides all the key features for the application life cycle with deployment in the cloud of your choice.
- Premium is ideal for mission-critical applications and core systems, as it comes with enterprise-grade scaling, high-availability, and fallback options with deployment in your cloud of choice.
You can upgrade to a higher package whenever you want as your application needs grow.
What’s the difference between a One App and an Unlimited App plan?
There’s no technical difference between the platform capabilities in the One App and Unlimited App plans. The difference is price. If you’re just starting out or planning to build one large app (eg, Customer, Employee or Supplier portal), you can start with the lower-threshold entry offered by the One App plan. On the other hand, if you have a good idea of the portfolio of apps you want to build, then the Unlimited App plan is better for you.
How does Mendix define a user?
A user is an individual that has access to applications you make. We do not charge for anonymous users accessing applications made on the Mendix platform. We also do not charge for developers making apps on our platform.
Does your pricing scale down as number of app users increases?
Yes. The price per user you pay comes down as the user volume grows. If your apps have external users (eg: users who access the apps at a lower frequency, like for B2B or B2C portals), we offer more attractive pricing for those scenarios. Please ask your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager for more details about this.
Is the Free package really free?
When we say free, we mean free. No hidden fees, no commitment, no credit card required.
The free edition includes everything you need to design, build, and deploy demos, prototypes, or small applications. It includes a deployment environment for each application with unlimited users. You’ll want to upgrade to a paid package if you’d like to get product support and guaranteed availability of your apps for the best user experience.
Are the cloud resources I need included in the price?
For the Basic package cloud resources are included.
For the Standard and Premium packages, since Mendix supports various public and private cloud deployment options, we don’t include the compute resources you’ll need in our license price. We work with you to determine the best deployment options for your specific needs, and determine the cloud resource costs as part of helping you define the best deployment model for your business.
What deployment options do I have?
Thanks to our cloud native architecture, Mendix uniquely offers multi-cloud deployment options out of the box:
- Mendix Cloud: A global public cloud operated by Mendix
- Mendix for Private Cloud: A (virtual) private cloud based on Kubernetes services from e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, and RedHat OpenShift, operated by our customers or our customer’s hosting partners
- Mendix Cloud Dedicated: A dedicated single-tenant instance of Mendix Cloud, operated by Mendix
- Mendix for Server-based Deployment: A Windows-, or Linux-based deployment managed by the customers or customer’s hosting partner