Low-Code Unlocks Agile and Integrated Industrial Manufacturing
How an Enterprise Application Development Platform Fuels Collaboration and EfficiencyRead the report
Find the answers to your most pressing questions
Industry leaders across IT and operations agree: low-code is the next step in the transformation of industrial manufacturing. Find out more in the new Forrester report, Low-Code Unlocks Agile and Integrated Industrial Manufacturing.
In a survey of over 400 manufacturing decision-makers at large companies, Forrester uncovers an industry being held back by legacy systems and siloed operations. Industrial manufacturers looking to break free of these constraints reveal to Forrester that they are increasingly adopting low-code to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
Get your copy of the report to learn:
- Why industrial manufacturing organizations are increasingly adopting low-code
- What key metrics organizations are using to measure IT strategy success
- What the biggest challenges are in application development processes
- Why costly software and lack of agile operations are hindering industry progress
- The challenges organizations are facing with commercial off-the-shelf software
- How to prepare for an organizational transition into agile workflows