Mendix Named a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise High-Productivity Application as a Service
Overall 4.5 Rating Reflects Mendix’s Dedication to Customers and Level of Support to Ensure Success
BOSTON – December 18, 2018 – Mendix, the global leader in low-code, today announced that it was named a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service (hpaPaaS) with an overall 4.5 rating.* This distinction underscores Mendix’s continued position as a leader in the low-code market and its dedication to helping customers embrace digital transformation at increased velocity through low-code application development.
Mendix provides customers with the market- and technology-leading low-code application development platform for building and deploying modern, next-generation, cloud-native mobile and web applications 10x faster than traditional development approaches. With no need for a coding background or experience, customers quickly bring innovations to life and scale them throughout the enterprise. Mendix’s secure platform allows IT and business to collaborate closely at the very outset of building an application and throughout the development and deployment lifecycle. The end result is mission-critical enterprise web and mobile apps built at high velocity, that are also highly effective at driving business success.
“We are honored to see our customers speak so highly on our behalf and are pleased to see the testimonials transcend into a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction,” said Derek Roos, CEO at Mendix. “Our success is measured by the value we provide to help our customers achieve better business outcomes quickly and securely. Our strategy is always to be the innovator in the low-code market and to empower customers, regardless of technology background, to use low-code to transform the way they approach and solve business problems. We look forward to continuing empowering the world’s leading enterprises on their digital transformation journeys.”
This selection of 2018 Gartner Peer Insights customer reviews testifies to the company’s value and role in contributing to their success:
- “I have been working with Mendix for many years. The platform provides a unique ability to develop apps rapidly from the ground up with little coding involved. Ideas can be turned into working programs in hours or weeks. The quality of tools and support provided by Mendix has grown over the years (along with the community). There is now an abundance of technical docs, an ever-growing forum community, and a robust collection of learning resources and expert webinars available online.” Read review here.
- “From scaling Agile, building multi-functional teams, identifying new governance processes, developer recruitment, and articulating the application value — they have been true partners.” Read review here.
- “Working with the Mendix platform has allowed us to create brilliant applications that can be used in almost any part of the company. The beauty of Mendix is that you can do both design and development without needing extensive knowledge of coding; this means the development takes considerably less time and uses less resources.” Read review here.
- “Knowledge from the organization into their product capability is second to none! The biggest benefit from the provider is their clear understanding of our scope, and partnership approach to meeting the intended business benefits.” Read review here.
- “Willing to help and go above and beyond what a typical vendor has provided before. They seek to truly enable the company to get value and don’t force an implementation partner on you.” Read review here.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals with experience purchasing, implementing, and/or using the product or service. Customers recognized Mendix with 95 reviews from 12 different industries in the category – earning Mendix a 4.5 rating.*
In addition to being recognized with the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction, Mendix has also been named a Leader by Gartner for the past two years in both the April 2018 Magic Quadrant Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service and the July 2018 Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms.
*Ratings are current as of December 12, 2018
About Peer Insights
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 70,000 verified reviews in more than 200 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Connect with Mendix
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in enterprise low-code, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.