Nearly 5,000 People Descend on Rotterdam to Attend Mendix World; Largest Global Event Ever Devoted to Low-Code, the Technology Driving Next-Gen Business Innovation
With new, advanced capabilities, Mendix upends the world of traditional software development, empowering enterprises to leap into the future
MENDIX WORLD, ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS – APRIL 15, 2019 – Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in low-code for the enterprise, kicks off Mendix World 2019 today at Rotterdam Ahoy in the Netherlands. Nearly 5,000 people representing more than 30 countries and 1,100 companies have come together for the next three days to celebrate low-code’s power to upend the traditional world of software and application development and advance innovation and digitalization across every enterprise.
The largest global event ever devoted to low-code technology, Mendix World 2019 celebrates the next frontier of software development and empowers a broad spectrum of experts across the enterprise, regardless of their technical background, to embrace application and software development to reinvent their business and better serve their customers. Attendees will experience a new-found inspiration to think creatively and solve even the most complex business problems using the next generation of the Mendix low-code software development platform.
Monday is “Pre-conference Day” when Mendix will highlight the achievements of more than 150 organizational partners and 36 corporate sponsors, with a special award ceremony recognizing the best Mendix low-code projects in a variety of categories, including Most Innovative Solution, Delivery Excellence, Research & Development, Enablement, Fast Track, and Partner of the Year. Premiere sponsors of Mendix World 2019 include Siemens, SAP, and Accenture.
In addition, some of the exciting activities that attendees can expect at Mendix World 2019:
- Announcements regarding major enhancements to Mendix’s leading low-code platform that will again revolutionize the way enterprise businesses undertake their digital innovation agendas and advance their data-driven initiatives
- Learning tracks focused on cutting-edge strategic technology trends to help attendees leverage the full potential of Mendix
- Customer panels featuring innovative case studies and digital transformation “best practices” from organizations such as Erie Insurance, Canada Post, PostNL, and more
- Access to hands-on Mendix platform training, certification, and demos
- The MxHacks 24-hour low-code hackathon for attendees to put their skills and knowledge to the test
- Inaugural Impact Awards that celebrate the many successes of customers who have built innovative, custom solutions using low-code that solve business challenges and reposition their organizations for competitive advantage
- Partner Day, featuring welcoming remarks by CEO, Derek Roos, and CTO, Johan den Haan, will conclude with a Partners Award Ceremony, showcasing how Mendix is continuing to invest, grow, and improve its support for the ecosystem of partners
- Keynote addresses by renowned explorer, Bear Grylls, and renowned author, columnist, and digital futurist, Andreas Ekström
“We are thrilled to welcome our customers, prospects, Mendix partners, and everyone else to Mendix World 2019,” said Derek Roos, Mendix founder and CEO. “IT leaders, developers, enterprise architects, business analysts and leaders, and many more from a variety of job functions have come together to learn, share, and experience how Mendix can bring tremendous value to enterprises around the world. We are excited to inspire everyone to innovate and reimagine the way they can leverage low-code software and application development to enhance their business, and achieve massive competitive advantage.”
Platinum sponsors of Mendix World 2019 include AuraQ, Axians, Bizzomate, Capgemini, Conclusion, DutchM, EGALiT, Finaps, First Consulting, FlowFabric, Incentro, ITvisors, Magnus, Mansystems, Nokavision Software, Ordina Digital Services, Rond, TimeSeries, WebFlight. Gold sponsors include 21south, Appronto, Avaya, Avertra, BPM Company, CAPE Groep, EPI-USE, Intonovi, MxBlue, Objectivity, Omnix, Red Hat, and Trainee Factory.
To join the Mendix World conversation on Twitter use #MxWorld2019. For more information about Mendix, visit www.mendix.com.
Tweet This: Nearly 5,000 people descend on #MXWORLD2019 today, the world’s largest gathering of low-code makers, to celebrate the future of low-code
LinkedIn: Mendix kicks off Mendix World 2019 today with nearly 5,000 people convening at the Rotterdam Ahoy in the Netherlands to celebrate low-code’s power to upend the traditional world of software and application development and advance innovation and digitalization across every enterprise
Connect with Mendix
Mendix, a Siemens business and the global leader in no-code/low-code application development for the enterprise, is fundamentally reinventing the way applications are built in the digital enterprise. With the Mendix no-code/low-code platform, enterprises can ‘Make with More,’ by broadening an enterprise’s development capability to conquer the software development bottleneck; ‘Make it Smart,’ by making apps with rich native experiences that are intelligent, proactive, and contextual; and ‘Make at Scale,’ to modernize core systems and build large app portfolios to keep pace with business growth. The Mendix platform is built to promote intense collaboration between business and IT teams, and dramatically accelerate application development cycles, while maintaining the highest standards of security, quality, and governance — in short, to help enterprises confidently leap into their digital futures. Mendix’s ‘Go Make It’ platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world.
Senior Director, Global Communications