Launch your idea into the market faster by building and deploying on a low-code platform. Startups qualify for a license at favorable conditions and complimentary Mendix developer certification.
The Mendix Startup Program
We celebrate makers, risk-takers and innovators. This program is a way for us, a former startup, to support people with big ideas and the drive to start something new from the ground up.
We want to provide startups with the resources they need to get their product to their customers faster.
What we provide:
- Favorable license conditions
- Free online Mendix certification
- Access to Mendix resources (e.g. Mendix Marketplace, developer community, etc.)
What you cover:
- The Cloud resources costs
What the program has to offer…
Build an MVP quickly, iterate infinitely
Beat any potential competitors to market
Maintain low overhead
Apply now for the Mendix Startup Program
The Mendix Startup Program is for early-stage companies that are ready to bring their idea into the market.
- Are incorporated less than one year ago
- Are not a subsidiary
What To Do
- Apply to the program using this application form.
- Wait to receive feedback as your application is reviewed.
(Turnover time is approximately two weeks).
- Get to the know Platform by working in Mendix for free.
- An enrollment cap is applied to ensure we can give the right level of support.
- Startup Program selection is at our sole discretion.
Startups Can Build Big on Mendix
Collin Crowdfund specializes in placing crowdfunding for Dutch entrepreneurs. Their platform automates the entire financing process, from loan application to collection and makes the loans available to thousands of investors. This comprehensive platform and was completed alongside Mendix Partner Appronto in only five months.