Go Mission Critical with Mendix
Go Mission Critical with Mendix by David Bevans
Now, more than ever, work needs to be done; products and services need to be created, enhanced, and maintained. At Mendix, we recognize this, which is why we are putting together this list of content to help you ensure you’re successful and are building the mission-critical solutions you need to develop.
From how-tos to enhancing customer experience, below are some of the topics we have been asked for so far. But we want to hear what matters most to you. Take this survey below to let us know what would be most helpful to you. As we get feedback, we’ll expand and prioritize this content to make sure we are serving your needs.
Here are some general ways you can ensure Mendix success no matter where you work.
Here’s how to move to a paperless signature process with Mendix and Docusign.
Digitizing the customer experience
Customer experience — ensuring your customers and end users are interacting with your products and brand in meaningful, productive ways—has never been more vital.
Whether it’s building or iterating on a customer portal, creating agent/broker portals, or creating self-service applications, you need to make sure your applications have frictionless usability and offer multi-channel access.
We’re here to enable you to deliver the best customer experience you can provide. Here are some how-tos and examples of using Mendix to serve your customers no matter what their needs are.
- Building and scaling customer-facing applications
- Why building a customer portal is a must
- The importance of multiexperience
Stay connected in new ways
The means you use to engage with customers through these applications are important too. Chatbots and video conferencing are just two ways you can deliver exceptional customer experiences that meet your users’ needs.
- Add an IBM Watson Assistant to a Mendix app
- Rapidly build a chatbot
- How to create a custom chatbot widget in Mendix
- Implement video calling in your Mendix app (in Dutch)
Going native mobile
Creating experiences that delight customers and match their needs means delivering through a number of channels. Do this by migrating your applications to native mobile. Here’s how.
Here are some stories where organizations are building and iterating some amazing customer experiences.
- City of Rotterdam develops tech to help citizens find urgent assistance and give healthcare authorities actionable data
- Rabobank builds online banking portal that manages€18B for over 500,000 customers
- UK borough changes customer interaction channel to improve quality of life
- Zurich Insurance develops selfie app to engage with new demographics
- City of Santa Cruz creates new way of keeping community first
- See how you can support your neighbors with low code
- Have some fun and build your own trivia game
We want to hear from you on what matters most to your success with Mendix. Take the survey and let us know how we can best help you.