Mobilize your enterprise to deliver high-value applications
Rapid shifts in technology, markets, and customer demands make it difficult for modern enterprises to stay flexible and competitive. And with the time-sensitive pressures of digital transformation, every team faces additional obstacles when building custom, scalable solutions.
Mendix is the easiest and fastest way to mobilize teams, eliminate technical challenges, and deliver game-changing applications. Our low-code development platform is designed to reduce the time and effort required to build, iterate, and maintain applications—even for the most challenging use cases.
Build sophisticated software faster with a future-proof platform
Up-skill your development team
- Extend, customize, and integrate the IDE and your applications with APIs and SDKs.
- Rely on a single platform for native mobile design, cloud-native deployment, data integration, and the latest AI capabilities.
- Accelerate your team’s ability to innovate and deliver scalable applications with our visual, model-driven IDE and pre-built components.
Centrally manage your projects and teams
- Expand your talent pool by encouraging developers of all skill sets to participate in every stage of application development.
- Use built-in collaboration tools to centrally manage your team of developers, testers, designers, and other professionals.
- Manage projects, track progress, and optimize resource allocation with Portfolio Management.
Create best-of-breed UX
- Leverage UX capabilities to deliver industry-leading experiences that increase end-user productivity and adoption.
- Empower IT to deliver contextual, fit-for-purpose customer experiences for a range of different devices and modalities
Better align business and IT
- Deliver software fast with feedback loops, rapid iteration, and model-driven development.
- Build applications right the first time and minimize rework with ideation, requirements gathering, and perpetual value assessment.
- Engage both business specialists and technology experts with a platform designed for interdisciplinary fusion teams.
Maintain full cloud control
- Maintain complete cloud control with public, private, and dedicated cloud deployment options.
- Deploy solutions fast with out-of-the-box cloud-native applications that are containerized, portable, scalable, and resilient.
- Choose from top cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Red Hat OpenShift, SAP Cloud Platform, etc.
"Mendix helps us deliver faster. It takes away an awful lot of the integration headaches and allows us to focus on delivering solutions."
See what independent research firms are saying
Learn why Gartner recognized Mendix as a Leader in the latest Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms.
Read the Gartner report
Read The Total Economic Impact™ of Mendix Low-code Platform, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting.Read the Forrester report
See what customers
are creating with low-code
Browse additional resources
How Fusion Teams & Low-Code Enhance Software DeliveryThe right low-code platform fosters and nurtures multidiscplinary collaboration. See what Gartner has to say about Fusion Teams and low-code.
AWS and Mendix: Your Digital Transformation SolutionDigital execution requires a lot of time, effort, and investment, no matter the size of the enterprise. Bringing together many disparate systems and processes is often incredibly complicated, leading to miscommunication, false starts, and bad integrations.
Your Guide to Driving Digital InnovationDigital innovation can transform business solutions from good to great. Here’s how to implement successful digital innovation strategies.
How to Develop a Value-Centered Low-Code PortfolioWhat kind of value can you achieve with your low-code application portfolio? Learn why a value-centric approach to software delivery is key to success.
What is the Future of Generative AI in the Enterprise?Generative AI in the enterprise? Gordon van Huizen, SVP of Strategy at Mendix shows how to use it to create value, and talks about what else to expect from AI.
Fusion Teams, Explained: Benefits, Roles & ExamplesWhat are fusion teams and how do they accelerate application development? See examples, challenges, benefits, and more in this fusion team deep dive.