Smart, Scalable, and Secure Software Development
Today’s fast pace of change means enterprises must constantly adapt to new tools, platforms, and methodologies. This creates a demanding environment with escalating technical debt.
Mendix is the only low-code platform designed to handle the inherent complexities of enterprise development. From ideation to delivery, our platform helps teams navigate complex landscapes, implement significant changes, and align technological needs with business goals.
Build with a powerful, extensible platform
- Design reusable modular apps, components, and services that can be customized to specific needs.
- Work with a powerful, expressive visual development language that’s extensible with modern languages.
- Create run-time extensions that integrate with third-party technologies inside the IDE.
- Use Portfolio Management to identify which projects offer the most value, have the least risk, or are most urgent.
Deploy with cloud-native infrastructure
- Design adaptable systems. As your strategy evolves, your apps will run and scale on your chosen platform.
- Deploy apps with support for cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Red Hat OpenShift, SAP Cloud Platform, etc.
Design best-of-breed UX
- Deliver experiences across multiple devices and modalities: Responsive web, native mobile, PWA, AR/VR, chatbots, and more.
- Accelerate delivery and promote standards with our modern design frameworks.
Govern with visibility
- Gain central insights and access to tools to manage, secure, and scale app landscapes.
- Monitor app status and related activities to ensure uptime.
- View everything in your app portfolio in real time, including activities, app roles, version information, and data sources.
- Use the platform’s value assessment, effort estimation, and resource planning features to prioritize projects that bring the most value.
Integrate without frustration
- Connect Mendix to your enterprise software with rich, flexible, and open APIs and SDKs.
- Automate with third-party CI/CD pipelines using Mendix Webhooks.
- Discover, understand, and instantly connect to enterprise-wide data securely.
- Make enterprise data actionable with Mendix Connect.
Control and secure everything
- Mendix complies with third-party security certifications and assurance reports.
- Get immediate responses to known security threats in both the runtime and cloud.
- Control access and manage what users are allowed to do in the platform.
- Bring-Your-Own Identity Provider (BYOIdP) for access management with preferred IdP.
- Set up Identity and Access Management (IAM).
"From a business perspective, Mendix helped us to standardize the non-standard part of our business."
See what independent research firms are saying
Learn why Gartner recognized Mendix as a Leader in the latest Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms.
Read the Gartner report
Read The Total Economic Impact™ of Mendix Low-code Platform, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting.Read the Forrester report
See what customers
are creating with low-code
Browse additional resources
How to Architect Your Mobile Customer & Employee ExperiencesFrom basic websites to sophisticated apps, mobile customer and employee experiences are constantly evolving. Here's our CTO's perspective on what's next.
Security and Customer Experience: The Joy of UsabilityIn a recent Mendix survey, 49% of organizations said that maintaining cybersecurity and data privacy are the most prominent challenges to customer experience (CX).
Enterprise Application Architecture: Best Practices & StrategiesApplication architecture supports good software development practices by defining tools, processes, and best practices.
Low-Code Security by Design with MendixWith the Mendix Platform, you can rest assured that your apps and data will be secure at every level. Read how you can developer securely with low-code.
What is Component-Based Architecture?Component architecture is a way to build software based on reusable components that can easily be combined and changed. Here's everything you need to know.
What is the Future of Generative AI in the Enterprise?Generative AI in the enterprise? Gordon van Huizen, SVP of Strategy at Mendix shows how to use it to create value, and talks about what else to expect from AI.