UNIVERSITY TEACHER ENABLEMENT
Mendix Certification Training
Take your curriculum to the next level with low-code
Instructor-led professional training exclusively for Professors, Teachers, and Educators to learn and prepare to integrate Mendix—the leading low-code app development platform—into your curriculum. By completing the course, you’ll be classroom-ready for the next semester.
This exclusive opportunity combines our three-day Rapid Application Developer classroom training, certification exam, and a bonus half-day of Curriculum Planning.
Join a global community of 150+ professors using Mendix low-code app development software in course curriculum for free through the Mendix Education Program.
Free technology, free training and certifications, and free curriculum for the academic community!
Teachers who are both new to Mendix and have prior Mendix experience are invited to join this training to:
- Take your students from where they are – never coders or experienced coders – to the next level of the digital economy
- Get Mendix certified so you’re confident and prepared for your students
- Access free, newly updated and ready-to-use curriculum materials such as sample syllabi, a comprehensive deck of classroom lecture slides, and case studies with matching completed apps. Leave with materials ready to drop into your LMS!
- Leverage free Mendix technology to provide students with hands-on applied learning
The first three days will be our proven RAD – Rapid Application Developer – classroom training. A model for what you can expect in your own classrooms, it includes faculty and industry learners for a cross-discipline experience. Confirming your knowledge, the three days conclude by taking our certification exam.
Then, onto converting your knowledge and our ready-to-use curriculum tools into custom curriculum for your class. In the final half-day, you’ll decide how to incorporate Mendix in a way that makes sense for your class, where to include lectures, online training, and/or assignments in your syllabus, and files ready to drop into your course LMS.
You can enroll in any one of our available sessions. Onsite training option is subject to change to remote format only if minimum number of attendees is not met. Travel expenses and lodging are not covered by Mendix and will not be reimbursed incase of (onsite) training cancellation.
- July 25 – 28, 2023 (9am-4pm EST, Boston) Americas
- August 1 – 4, 2023 (10am-5pm JST, Japan) APAC
- August 8 – 11, 2023 (9am-4pm CET, Rotterdam) EMEA
- Mendix Boston: 22 Boston Wharf Rd 8th floor, Boston, MA 02210
- Mendix Rotterdam: Wilhelminakade 197, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Zoom Video Conference
Meet the Trainers
Paulius Donauskas – Mendix Technical Training Consultant
Paulius has over 8 years of software and automation technology consulting experience helping to accelerate digital transformation initiatives at banks, healthcare institutions, and law firms. His background also includes classroom style training of clients in software configuration, automation workflow design, security, and scripting.
Lazar Cirkovic – Regional Business Partner
Lazar has over five years of industry experience in Mechanical Engineering and Business Analytics. His background includes the development and support of POC applications for large clients such as Coca-Cola, NEC, and Honda. Based in Tokyo for the past four years, he provides training in the APAC region.
|Cost||FREE FOR TEACHERS and FACULTY. $2500 value|
|Eligibility||You must be in a teaching capacity at an accredited college or university.|
|Attendance||Full attendance is required to receive certification. New and current Mendix University Program members are welcome to attend.|
|Location||Onsite or Remote (Zoom Video Conference) options available|
|Topics Covered||Agile, Data model, UI/UX, BPMN – Business Process Modeling, Security & User Roles, Deploy & Publish, Certification, Curriculum.|