Mendix is the 2018 Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For
Accolade Highlights a Thriving, Enthusiastic Company Culture Following a Record 2017
BOSTON – March 6, 2018 – Mendix, the fastest and easiest platform to create and continuously improve mobile and web applications, today announced that the company was rated the best cloud computing company to work for by Forbes, based on employee feedback data from Glassdoor.
“We started this company to help our customers make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance through the use of innovative technology. Attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent is a key ingredient to our mission. Our success is driven by a talented and engaging team that is passionate about our vision and the success of our customers,” said Derek Roos, CEO at Mendix. “Every day we focus on creating an environment that fosters entrepreneurism, creativity and a strong competitive spirit, and I’m proud to see these values reflected in our team’s feedback on Glassdoor.”
Mendix continues to be the only Low-Code Platform with a sophisticated, cloud-native architecture, and the Company’s deep support for the open cloud ecosystem helps enterprises deliver digital innovation with unprecedented speed, collaboration and control. Noteworthy 2017 recognition and accomplishments by the Mendix-team include:
- Analyst recognition
- Leadership placement in the 2017 Magic Quadrant for High Productivity Enterprise Application Platform as a Service and the 2017 Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms.
- Leadership placement in The Forrester Wave™ Mobile Low-Code Development Platforms, Q1 2017 and in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms for AD&D Pros, Q4 2017.
- Industry-first partnerships with IT leaders SAP and IBM: Through these agreements, SAP and IBM agreed to resell and support the Mendix platform, enabling their customers to build applications 10x faster than traditional development approaches. Mendix also grew it’s partner ecosystem to over 1,200 partners worldwide and has more than 55,000 developers across the globe.
- Industry-first University Program: Being taught at 50+ universities globally, the Mendix University Program provides free technology and resources for students to learn no-code application development.
- 40% YoY growth in team size: The Company added more 100 team members across the United States, UK and Netherlands.
For more information about career opportunities at Mendix, please visit https://www.mendix.com/careers/.
Connect with Mendix
In a digital-first world, customers want their every need anticipated, employees want better tools to do their jobs, and enterprises know that sweeping digital transformation is the key to survival and success. Mendix, the low-code engine of the Siemens Xcelerator platform, is quickly becoming the application development platform of choice to drive the enterprise digital landscape. Mendix’s industry-leading low-code platform, dedicated partner network, and extensive marketplace support advanced technology solutions that boost engagement, streamline operations, and relieve IT logjams. Built on the pillars of abstraction, automation, cloud, and collaboration, Mendix dramatically increases developer productivity and engages business technologists to create apps guided by their particular domain expertise. Mendix empowers enterprises to build apps faster than ever; catalyzes meaningful collaboration between IT and business experts; and maintains IT control of the entire application landscape. Consistently recognized as a leader and visionary by leading industry analysts, the platform is cloud-native, open, extensible, agile, and proven. From artificial intelligence and augmented reality to intelligent automation and native mobile, Mendix and Siemens Xcelerator are the backbone of digital-first enterprises. The Mendix low-code platform is used by more than 4,000 enterprises in 46 countries and has an active community of more than 300,000 developers who have created over 250,000 applications.