Tech Updates in Action: Check out our CTO’s Must-see Mendix World Sessions
Tech Updates in Action: Check out our CTO’s Must-see Mendix World Sessions by Johan den Haan
For me, the exciting thing about Mendix World is seeing so many innovative and creative minds gathered together to talk about the impact and potential of low-code. It‘s a technology capable of incredible change – as so many of our customers have proven time and time again.
And extraordinary change is necessary to adapt. According to Gartner, “in the future state, the application experience becomes an active, role-centric assembly of business capabilities to dynamically reflect an organization’s differentiated business practices.” The market is moving beyond a more traditional business model to a networked economy and organizations that establish themselves within a thriving digital ecosystem will define what success looks like in this exciting future.
In my keynote, I introduced several exciting updates to the Mendix Platform. These services and features will help you keep ahead of the relentless pace of change in an ever-evolving world.
How we define a booming business is changing and the long-standing demand for new solutions and applications in the enterprise continues to increase exponentially. To meet that need, you need to be able to build and deploy applications faster than ever before. That means moving far beyond building software from scratch (even with low-code tools) or starting from basic templates.
The latest enhancements to the Platform were designed to make the process of building intelligent solutions easier and faster for all makers – from people in the line of business to tenured professional developers. Extended App Services, reusable components, AI-supported building assistance, and adaptable solution templates barely scrape the surface of the incredible work the Mendix R&D team has been doing.
But don’t just take my word for it – here are some Mendix World sessions showcasing the new capabilities and services I talked about in my keynote – some are deep-dives into the tech and others shine the light on customers who are succeeding with Mendix in these areas.
And don’t miss my live AMA on the Mendix product roadmap today at 11:40 am EDT – I hope you show up armed with stacks of questions from watching the incredible makers featured in the sessions below.
Assemble from the ecosystem
Solutions Platform and AppServices
- OIL Order Management Solution: Adapting to rapid digitalization in retail during a pandemic
- Support your core insurance processes with the Humble Bee Insurance Suite
- Mendix for software companies: Make solutions you can sell
- A new wave of intelligent capabilities: Smart App Services
- Crowdsourcing user data to optimize route planning with Aramex
- Makers assemble with Marketplace
Assemble your makers
- Enable business makers to solve business problems at scale
- Automate critical business processes with Mendix Workflow
- How to use Mendix templates to accelerate the app creation process
- Bridge the gap between enterprise architecture and security with Mendix
- Govern and scale app development with Control Center
- Low-code at scale in Siemens AG: Managing over 120 applications and 123,000 active users
Assemble the right apps quickly
- How to design high-quality user experiences with Atlas 3
- Scale with consistency and control by implementing design systems
- Universal design principles in Mendix with BYU
Studio Pro Experience
Assemble your enterprise
- Integration with security and speed: Leveraging Data Hub with MS Amlin
- Digital thread through data federation: Using eQube DaaS and Mendix
- Data Hub 2.0: Bridging the Gaps
- (Analyst Session) Digitize Everything Always: Low-code’s role in the digital era
- Untangle the Excel jungle: Solving the process problem with Data Hub and Workflow
- Going digital with Dubai Municipality: Paperless processes at scale