Mendix & AWS: Your Digital Transformation One-Two Punch
In the battle to modernize your business, you might be fighting with one hand tied behind your back. Too many manufacturers are starting digital initiatives, only to see their projects get knocked out in the early rounds. According to a Harvard Business Review study, seven out of ten transformation initiatives never reach their goals.
The Mendix application development platform hosted by AWS is the one-two combination you need to keep your project in the ring and on its feet. By pairing Mendix simple low-code solutions with the intelligent automation offered by AWS, you can gain the speed and agility you need to knock digital transformation obstacles to the mat.
Simple solutions side-by-side with supercharged services
Check your scoring card. Do you have these listed among your digital transformation goals?
- Jump-start your intelligent automation initiatives
- Streamline your business processes
- Improve your customer experience
- Accelerate innovation.
If so, here’s how the Mendix and AWS combination can win you the championship belt.
With Mendix low-code solutions, you’ll finally have the tools you need to remake the way you develop your applications. The Mendix low-code approach combines ease of use, consistency, and versatility in a powerfully freeing way. Everyone in your organization, no matter how much or how little development experience they have, can use a Mendix application template to quickly and easily create an app that works seamlessly across your organization.
With AWS, you can supercharge your application templates with their intelligent automation services:
- Equip your application to understand unstructured text with Amazon Comprehend
- Convert speech to text and vice versa with Amazon Transcribe and Amazon Polly
- Build conversational interfaces using the same engine that powers Alexa with Amazon Lex
Mendix and AWS have been collaborating since 2015, and Mendix Cloud has run on AWS since 2016. By running your Mendix low-code applications on AWS, you’ll get the one-two benefits of:
Collaboration: Mendix and AWS will work with you as one team to understand your digital transformation objectives and help you achieve them.
Co-innovation: Mendix and AWS have partnered in the design of pre-built components that will vastly speed up your application development.
Learn more from the experts
Want to learn more about how you can add the Mendix/AWS one-two punch to your digital transformation endeavor? Check out “Digital execution at the speed of innovation with Cloud-Native Low-Code.” This webinar, sponsored by IndustryWeek, will muscle up your digital transformation initiative so you can:
- Improve efficiencies and collaboration across your business
- Gain greater control of your value chain
- Accelerate your desired outcomes
Sebastian Bersch, Director of Manufacturing Cloud for Mendix, and Joseph Rosing, Global Smart Manufacturing GTM Solutions Leader for AWS, will be leading this interactive one-hour webinar. In their fast-paced, information-packed presentation, they’ll give you a blow-by-blow account of:
- New technologies that will accelerate your digital transformation journey
- Manufacturers using purpose-built machine learning and cloud services integrated into a low-code app development platform
- A use case of a Mendix/AWS client achieving greater agility in the quality inspection process
Watch the on-demand webinar now!