Create Your Own Design Systems in Mendix
In large and complex development projects, inconsistencies can creep into your project. To organize the chaos, you’ll need a carefully considered approach to your app’s design. That’s why UX expert Jason Teunissen will teach you how to create and maintain your own design systems, which will help you scale your app safely, improve development efficiency and ensure a consistent user experience.
Join this live session to learn how to create your own design system with the Mendix Platform, including a discussion on architecture and scaling, the benefits of importing and nesting layouts, and improving collaboration between front end designer and non-designers. This this hands-on live build, Jason walks you through the process step by step. You can download the project files to explore the configuration yourself and apply them to your own app.
In this live build, learn how you can:
– Make informed choices about architecture and scaling
– Import and nest multiple layouts to achieve different results
– Safely edit the Atlas core style sheets
– Restructure the DOM using Utility classes
– Improve collaboration between front- and back-end developers